Tuesday, October 19, 2010
People In The Wall
Day 26/ Oct 16, 2010
Bang! I jolted up in bed! I thought it was someone upstairs, so I went back to sleep.( Later, I saw that our room was next to the maid's closet). At 8:00am I woke up to finish watching James Bond. Mom Mom woke up shortly after, so I went and got her hot chocolate and breakfast from Paradise Inn Grill. We shared sausage, scrambled eggs, real hash browns, and lemon meringue pie.
After a delicious breakfast, we washed up, packed our stuff, and left for St. George. Today's sights were even more beautiful. When we reached the red rocks, I knew we were getting close to St. George. Finally after 1 1/2 hours of driving, we made it to our destination. We stopped for gas and a snack at Sinclair. Our snack was vanilla coke, and a nut bar with a sweet center.
With a combination of AAA's and Great Grandma's directions, we made it to their house. After many hugs, we unpacked our bags, and left for the Rosenbruch Animal Museum. The Animal Museum was huge! Inside, we listened (on a long radio) to a commentary for each area. They had twelve different habitats and each had ten animals. I learned about a couple dozen animals that I've never heard of such as the Black Wolf and the Spring Deer.
Next, we stopped at the Temple and Tabernacle and marveled at their beauty. The Town Square was our next stop before heading home. When we got home, we talked and talked and talked, then had dinner. Dinner was pork, mashed potatoes, biscuits, fruit salad, and corn. With a full belly, I read some comic books Great Grandma gave me, then went to bed.
My room has a t.v., a double bed, dresser, and a mirror.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment