Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Morgan
Day 19/ Oct 9, 2010
Mom Mom and I woke up, had breakfast, packed, and left for Morgan to see Grandma! Mom Mom had written down directions off Google. She handed the directions, and a map to me and said "You're the navigator." So, I directed us on our road trip. The weather was cloudy and cold. Our first stop was the gas station (on I 80 above Park City) where I filled up our car.
It was so cold and windy! After the cold gas station, we drove through Devil's Slide. There was a lot of red rock mountains and some had a little snow on the peaks. Arriving in Morgan, two hours after leaving Provo, it was kinda familiar, including Jubilees where Grandma works. We couldn't find Grandma's street, so we called and luckily, Grandma answered.
Inside Grandma's, I hugged Grandma as much as I could, and talked. After talking for a while, Aunt Terry came down and I hugged her too. We had something to drink, then I drove up with Aunt Terry to get lunch. For lunch, we ate from Steph's Restaurant. Grandma, Aunt Terry, and I had burgers. Mom Mom had fish and chips.
I went outside to play with Jack Jack and Hugo, who were happy to see me. After the dogs were put back in their cage, we had dinner. For dinner Aunt Terry made tilapia, potatoes, creamed corn and wheat bread. I watched Iron Man 2, then went to bed with Mom Mom. I was happy at the end of the day because I had lots of fun with Grandma, Aunt Terry, Mom Mom and Uncle Don.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment