Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Mystery Cat
Day 20/ Oct 10, 2010
MEOW! Mom Mom and I woke up at six a.m. to the sound of a cat. The cat wasn't Crystal or Kiki, so I went to Grandma. In the living room, Aunt Terry and Grandma Dixie were watching t.v. Grandma followed me back into the bedroom and was excited to see that the cat was Mortan who had been exploring outside.
Mom Mom went back to bed, and I went to watch t.v. with Grandma and Aunt Terry. We watched Chef Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare, Animal Planet, and Law and Order: UK. Aunt Terry made us coffee and toasted waffles with syrup, then she had to go to work. Grandma and I watched Lethal Weapon 2, and Lethal Weapon 3.
Mom Mom woke up and joined us. I went outside and ran with Jack Jack and Hugo. After playing, Hugo walked into his cage but I had to carry Jack Jack because he was very lazy. Mom Mom announced "Time for our Morgan sightseeing tour." We first drove to Morgan Cemetery. The view of the town of Morgan was amazing.
Next, we went up the mountain and stopped at the cold and beautiful East Canyon Reservoir. There were two friendly bikers who asked a lot about Grandma's cast. In the car, we headed for East Canyon State Park . It was closed, so we headed back to the house.
At the house, we packed, said goodbye, and left for Provo. I was the navigator again so I directed Mom Mom and watched for our turns. Finding a place for lunch was like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Finally reaching I-15, we went to Arby's. After lunch, we shot onto I-15 and drove for 58 miles and turned onto exit 364 in Provo.
We noticed on the mountain tops that there was snow on half of a mountain. At home, we told Aunt Kim and Zach about our trip, had salad for dinner, then went to bed. Tired! My favorite part of the weekend was spending time with Grandma, Aunt Terry, Uncle Don, Mom Mom, Jack Jack, and Hugo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment