Day 18/ Oct 8, 2010
Today started with Mom Mom and I going to the laundromat for another lesson in laundry. I also did my math workbook and journal. We met a mom with her son who were having tasty looking burritos from Taco N Tent. Guess where we went for lunch.
Taco N Tent was a Mexican take-out place. The people working there were really nice. At home we tried our burritos, which were so delicious, except that they gave us indigestion. Mom Mom had to buy Tums. Zachary got home and I completed my journal before our trip to Nickel City.
Mom Mom bought Zach and I two bags of nickels and left. Nickel City is filled with prizes and arcade games. Zach and I first played House Of The Dead , then we played laser tag, Laser tag was a game with 5 against 6 players in a dark explosive room.
We were on the blue team and our jacket blinked blue. During the match, music played: Lady Gaga, Evanescence, and The Black Eyed Peas. The blue team lost by just an inch but we had lots of fun. I played Sense (sniper game), Need For Speed (racing game), and Spin The Wheel (played it 5 times!). My goal was to win 800 tickets for a prize (black air soft pistol).
Our dinner was pizza which Zach's two friends invited us to share. I left with 571 tickets, so I need 279 more for my prize. Aunt Kim picked us up and we stopped at Target for light up pumpkins. When we got home, we plugged in the pumpkins, watched Jeff Dunham (stand up comedian/ventriloquist), and went to bed.
My favorite part of the day was Nickel City! I had fun playing laser tag with Zach; it was like a Star Wars battle.
Nickel City site: www.nickelcityorem.com
No comments:
Post a Comment