Monday, October 25, 2010

Poltergeist


Day 32/ Oct 22, 2010


I woke up to the sound of the t.v. changing channels really fast. The thought of the t.v. being possessed floated in my mind. Then, I looked over at Mom Mom to see the remote in her hand. Relief ran through my body. We had until 9:00am to get breakfast so we took a shower, got dressed, and left for the lobby.

For breakfast, I had chili verde over eggs, raspberry yogurt, and coffee. The chili verde was hot and delicious. After breakfast we packed our stuff, loaded the car, and left for Provo. The Utah sky was dark, damp, cold, and rainy.The roads from Green River to Provo  were really rough and steep and  winding. We drove for about three hours to Spanish Fork where

there were eight HUGE wind turbines.  At home, Aunt Kim hugged us and asked  about our trip. Zachary arrived  from school an hour later. Mom Mom and Aunt Kim went to the cemetery while Zach and I  played Call of Duty and action figures. For dinner, we made platters with cheese, meats, peppers, and bread. Zach and I played Fallout 3, watched Heroes, then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment