Friday, October 1, 2010

Dirty Clothes


Day 11/Oct 1, 2010


Mom Mom and I went to the laundromat because we only had a couple of pairs of underwear left. We did all of our laundry. It was a good experience because Mom Mom taught me how to do laundry at a laundromat. While we waited for the laundry to dry, I played an arcade hunting game and failed miserably. The last arcade game I played was a racing game for which I got third place. YEA!

Finally the dryer was done, so we folded the clothes and put them into the car. For lunch we picked up a sub from Subway (or should I say, sandwich way?). With our subs in tote, we drove to Utah Lake.

At the lake, we ate our subs, took lots of pictures, and played a joke on Pop. I called him and told him that we rented a pontoon boat. On this trip to Utah Lake, I learned about the different types of wildlife there. So far I have only seen the Kestrel (Sparrow Hawk), Double Crested Cozmet, and the black bullhead catfish.

At home, I helped Mom Mom in the kitchen with dinner, and I wrote my journal for the day. For dinner we had Mom Mom's homemade vegetable soup. After a belly filling dinner, I read my book, then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment