Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An Apple A Day Keeps You Going To School All Day


Day 9/Sept 29, 2010


Cereal and milk is my usual breakfast except when I indulge in Mom Mom's cooked meals. Zachary wasn't feeling very well from the time he woke up but with encouragement from Aunt Kim, he went to school.

My school assignment for today was to transfer all of my journal to my blog. I had only completed a couple entries when Aunt Kim had to go pick up Zachary from school because he wasn't feeling well. I read my Halo book after all my entries were on the blog. During that time, Mom Mom went on a shopping trip to Target and Sunflower.

Mom Mom came back about a half hour later and bought Panda Express for dinner. I had Orange Chicken with rice and 7 Up. As soon as I was done my dinner, Anabella came dashing out of the bedroom and latched on to the table cloth. A couple seconds later she took it with her. Since she took the table cloth with her, Zach and my 7 Up spilled all over her back and the floor. WHAT A MESS!

One of the things Mom Mom bought while out was a travel sized Apples to Apples. We all played that until we went to bed. WHAT A DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment