We headed to Salt Lake City at around eleven. The drive was a hot one because we kept the windows closed so Mom Mom's allergies won't act up.
When we arrived we went to the Visitor Center to get brochures. Zach and I looked in the original conference room, we thought they didn't use it still because they had a High School musical Poster in the corner.
We walked around inside and outside of the Utah State Building. Inside you could hear a pin drop, to bad we didn't have one to try.
After we were done, we went to lunch at the Wild Grape Bistro. I had a delicious Ferro Ranchero which is a Mexican omelet. Sadly, our lunch was done so, we went to Temple Square.
Temple Square is made up of four buildings, the Mormon Temple, Tabernacle, Assembly Hall, and the Visitor Center. I thought the grounds were completely stunning with plants and statues. An interesting fact is that when a couple gets married in the temple, they are sealed together for all eternity.
While heading home I fell asleep in the car but, I woke up in time to go inside Cabela's with Mom Mom.
For dinner we had homemade tacos outside of Rancho Market. When we got home we watched Robin Hood, then went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment