Day 40/ Oct 30, 2010
WAKE UP! Brother Thompson said. We all rubbed our sleep, dreary eyes and cleaned up. Breakfast consisted of bacon, eggs, and toast. For the rest of the time at the cabin, we talked about our goals in Boy Scouts and life. I set my goals to become a Tenderfoot Scout, which is the first rank in Scouts.
We packed the cars and made sure we didn't leave anything, then left for home. The car assignments were the same so we started new conversations on different subjects. I think I fell asleep because I woke up to Brother Fessely yelling boo at me. We were dropped off at home and we said our goodbyes.
Inside, we told Mom Mom and Aunt Kim had to get groceries, so Zach and I played Call Of Duty until they got back. For dinner, we had tacos and macaroni salad. YUM! Zach and I watched Disney, then went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment