Friday, October 29, 2010
Snow Is Here
Day 37/ Oct 27, 2010
Today was so exciting because, there was snow! I made snowballs and threw them at imaginary people. After breakfast, Mom Mom and I went to Thanksgiving Point. We went to the Farm Center and got our pass to enter.
The first animals on the trail were goats. One goat kept his head on a wall while two others spit at each other. Next, we visited alpacas, roosters, pigs, ducks, and cows. My favorite were the black, white, and brown horses who all were happy to see company.
We stopped in a small building where we learned which bugs are good, which bugs are bad, and picked fake fruit to set up a market. The farm was really fun. I wish Josh and Megan were there to enjoy it with me. Lunch was at The Deli for, Reuben, corn chowder, and a turkey and avocado.
We decided to save our visit to Museum of Ancient Life for another day because it was time for Nickel City. Mom Mom bought Zach and I nickels, a soda, and laser tag passes. We first played laser tag which wasn't as much fun as last time because there were only two other little kids. My goal was to earn 279 tickets so I could get a black air soft pistol. After many games, I won the pistol! I played Sniper Scope (my favorite arcade game), House of The Dead, snow boarding, Turret Defense, hunting, Time Force, and Ball Drop.
We spent all of our nickels and called Mom Mom for a pickup. Mom Mom and Aunt Kim arrived and announced their plans for dinner at Pizzeria 712. We enjoyed a mozzarella tomato pizza, a speck pizza (soppressata, garlic, mozzarella), ricotta meat balls and an argula and mozzarella salad. Every thing was delicious except for the speck pizza which was too salty.
Dessert was takeout from The Chocolate. We ate our lemon bar, turtle bar, sugar cookie, and cup cake, washed up, then went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment