Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Hail Is Here
Day 35/ Oct 25, 2010
I was deep into my blog, on this cold Utah day, when Aunt Kim shot up and said, "let's go to the lake and take pictures of the snow on the mountains." A cold front had come through and snow was covering all the mountains around us. What a beautiful sight!
We piled into the car and drove to the lake. The cold wind was making waves crash onto the rocks. We took pictures and jumped back into the heated car to get warm. Aunt Kim's hunger for taking pictures wasn't filled yet, so we drove to a cow farm. We took many, many pictures of cows, including some that were eating pumpkins! I got to pet a friendly black horse who was braving the cold.
Back home, I worked on my blog until late afternoon when Zach got home. We played Call of Duty until dinner time ( delicious pork and sauerkraut, homemade biscuits and apple pie).
I think the weather change is nice because I wanted to see snow before I left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment